Preventative Pet Care in Saugus
Protect Your Pet’s Health
There are many things you can do to maintain your pet’s health and protect them from injury or illness. Preventative care is key for any pet owner.
Keeping your pet healthy will:
- Increase the length of their life
- Catch diseases early enough to treat them
- Prevent future illnesses or decrease the severity of them
- Cost you less in the long run
Call Saugus Animal Hospital at (781) 570-5751 to learn more about our preventative pet care services in Saugus.
The Benefits of Preventative Care
Veterinary bills can be expensive. Maintaining proper care of your pet and bringing them in for the recommended visits will mean lower vet costs in general because we can detect and treat many diseases and illnesses before drastic measures must be taken.
You can help prevent future unnecessary veterinary visits by:
- Planning for Lifetime Wellness Care and scheduling recommended wellness visits
- Keeping up-to-date with immunizations
- Administering the suggested (and prescribed) medications
- Using flea and tick preventative products all year round
- Giving your pet monthly heartworm medication
- Feeding your pet a healthy and nutritious diet
- Brushing your pet’s teeth and fur daily
- Taking your pet on walks and giving them enough exercise
- Regularly getting your pet groomed
Preventative care starts with an annual – or more frequently, depending on your pet’s age and health – wellness exam. At this appointment, we can perform a physical exam as well as any recommended lab work or diagnostic tests.
Our veterinarians firmly believe in the power of preventative care for pets in Saugus. We encourage you to invest in your pet’s health – and we are happy to assist you with those efforts.
Contact us at (781) 570-5751 to learn more or to schedule an appointment for your pet.
“Everyone is so friendly and professional. Dr. Binder is the best vet ever.”- Leesa B.
“He was so gentle and comfortable with my dog that he wasn’t even shaking, which he usually does at these visits.”- Annette B.
“I have always been treated with care and kindness and most of all my Lucas gets the best from Dr.Binder and his staff. Thank you so much for caring for me and Lucas.”- Felicia D.