Veterinary Diagnostics & Therapeutics in Saugus
Accurate Diagnoses & Effective Treatment Options
Saugus Animal Hospital’s screening, diagnostic, and therapeutic services are state-of-the-art. Our on-site laboratory and radiology capabilities allow us to screen symptom-free pets for common conditions and diagnose pets who are experiencing illness or injury quickly and accurately. The sooner we identify a health issue, the sooner we can develop and provide you with a customized treatment plan for your pet.
Learn more about our diagnostic services in Saugus by calling (781) 570-5751.
Diagnosing & Treating a Wide Range of Health Conditions
Our veterinarians and staff are experienced in and knowledgeable about the full spectrum of injuries and illnesses your pet may develop.
We can diagnose and treat a full range of conditions, including but not limited to:
- Skin and ear disorders
- Food allergies
- Heart, lung, and blood diseases
- Broken bones
- Muscle and joint conditions
- Fleas, ticks, mites, and other parasites
- Chronic conditions, such as diabetes, hyperthyroidism, and Cushing’s Disease
Our team is committed to your pet’s health and well-being. We promise to work closely with you and consult with local board-certified specialists when your pet requires additional expertise.
Saugus Animal Hospital’s diagnostic services include:
- On-site veterinary laboratory services that can generate test results within a couple of hours – or faster, if necessary. Tests commonly processed in our laboratory include skin scrapings, complete blood counts, blood chemistry profiles, urinalysis, and needle biopsies. Non-urgent testing and less common tests may be processed by an outside lab, with results available within 24 hours.
- Digital radiology and ultrasound to evaluate bones, muscles, joints, and internal organs and structures. Digital radiology is computerized, which provides a high level of detail and allows us to share the images and discuss your pet’s condition with you immediately. We can also easily send the images to a veterinary specialist if your pet requires specialty care.
Schedule an appointment for pet diagnostic services in Saugus by calling (781) 570-5751.
Here For you & Your PetsWhat Makes Us Different
We discuss the treatment options available. We provide all the information you need to make an informed decision. We don't just care for your furry family, we care for you.
AAHA accredited small animal veterinary hospital providing comprehensive medical, surgical and dental care.
Providing unparalleled medical care in an atmosphere of uncompromising compassion so our patients live long and healthy lives.
We focus on prevention and early detection of diseases, which allows for more effective treatment and a longer life for our pets.
Unparalleled medical care, uncompromising compassion. All for happy, healthy furry family members.
FURROCIOUS TAILSHear our clients stories on how we have
“Everyone is so friendly and professional. Dr. Binder is the best vet ever.”- Leesa B.
“He was so gentle and comfortable with my dog that he wasn’t even shaking, which he usually does at these visits.”- Annette B.
“I have always been treated with care and kindness and most of all my Lucas gets the best from Dr.Binder and his staff. Thank you so much for caring for me and Lucas.”- Felicia D.