Thank you for entrusting us with the care of your beloved pet. Although a lot has changed over the last few months, our commitment to being here to provide the best medical care for our patients while keeping the safety of our staff and clients a priority.
We are now seeing pets for all medical services, including wellness and elective procedures. If your pet is due for an appointment, we encourage you to call in advance to schedule. As always, we promise to do our best to accommodate your schedule, however please keep in mind our appointment slots may be filling more quickly than normal due to the pandemic. We also ask you to provide 24 to 48 hours for prescription and diet refill requests, and we will call you as soon as they are ready.
We have adopted “Curbside Service” at our hospital to limit
the number of non-staff members inside the building. We kindly ask:
Any clients interacting with a staff member must wear a mask. You can expect our team member to be wearing a mask too, as it is for your protection as well as theirs.
When you arrive at our hospital, please stay in your car with your pet and call the hospital at 781-233-1340. If you are in the parking lot, DO NOT leave a message on our voicemail. Continue to call until a team member can answer your call.
If you are picking up a prescription or food, we will process your payment
over the phone and then bring your items out to you.
If you are arriving for an appointment, when you call the hospital one of our staff will find out the nature of your pet’s needs and will let you know the plan to bring your pet into the building while you wait in the comfort of your car. The doctor will examine your pet inside and then call you, create a plan with you, and go over an estimate. At the end of your visit, we can process your payment over the phone and bring your pet back out to you.
Here are some tips to make your appointment go as smoothly and safely as possible:
- Please notify our staff if your car is not equipped with air conditioning/heat, or appropriate ventilation.
- If you are here for an appointment, please plan to stay in your car for the duration of your appointment. If your pet requires diagnostics/treatments that require a longer hospital stay, a doctor will let you know that it is OK to leave and return for your pet later in the day.
- For their safety, please bring your pet on a secure leash/harness, or in a carrier. Do not let go of your pet's leash until the Doctor or technician has secured them.
- Please make sure your cell phone is charged and not on silent. We will be calling you when we are ready to get your pet, when the Doctor has completed their exam, and for payment.
- For the safety of our staff, clients, and patients, please park as close to our building as possible. Additional parking is available behind the hospital.
“Everyone is so friendly and professional. Dr. Binder is the best vet ever.”- Leesa B.
“He was so gentle and comfortable with my dog that he wasn’t even shaking, which he usually does at these visits.”- Annette B.
“I have always been treated with care and kindness and most of all my Lucas gets the best from Dr.Binder and his staff. Thank you so much for caring for me and Lucas.”- Felicia D.