Due to updated COVID-19 guidelines, we are happy to announce that the hospital will be reopening in a limited capacity beginning on Tuesday, June 1st.
Please take a moment to read our updated protocols below in preparation for your pet's appointment:
- Masks must still be worn by all clients interacting with staff members and at all times while inside the hospital, with no exceptions. For your safety, our staff will continue to wear masks at all times as well. If you do not have a mask, a disposable one will be provided to you.
- One client per appointment will be allowed inside for any doctor appointment, surgery check-in, and euthanasia only. A maximum of two appointments will be allowed inside at one time. We ask that you call 781-233-1340 to check in with the front desk when you arrive, and we will let you inside the building through the front door once an exam room is sanitized and ready for you and your pet.
- We ask that you sanitize your hands upon entering the building and continue to follow all social distancing guidelines while inside. This includes remaining seated on the bench in the exam room during your pet's entire visit including check-out.
- Technician visits, medication, and food pick-ups, as well as surgery discharges will still take place curbside.
- If you do not feel comfortable coming inside the hospital for any reason, your pet's appointment can still take place curbside--just notify the front desk that this is your preference.
As always, if you have any questions or concerns about your pet's upcoming appointment, please feel free to call the hospital at 781-233-1340.
“Everyone is so friendly and professional. Dr. Binder is the best vet ever.”- Leesa B.
“He was so gentle and comfortable with my dog that he wasn’t even shaking, which he usually does at these visits.”- Annette B.
“I have always been treated with care and kindness and most of all my Lucas gets the best from Dr.Binder and his staff. Thank you so much for caring for me and Lucas.”- Felicia D.